Friday, July 2, 2021

State Rep. Todd Russ announces campaign for State Treasurer


Todd Russ Announces 2022 Campaign for State Treasurer

(June 29th) State Representative Todd Russ announced today that he will seek the Republican nomination for State Treasurer next year. Russ is completing his sixth term in the Oklahoma House of Representatives. State Treasurer Randy McDaniel announced earlier this month he would not seek reelection.

“I am grateful for the leadership opportunities I have been given and the accomplishments during my time in the legislature.I believe my extensive background in banking and business, along with my understanding of the inner workings of state government, make me uniquely qualified to serve as Treasurer,” Russ said.

“It would be my honor to continue to serve the citizens of Oklahoma as their next State Treasurer. I hold the same conservative values as the vast majority of Oklahomans. I know the value of hard work and the importance of standing for Godly values and honest, ethical leadership,” Russ added.

Read more »


by Jamison Faught - July 02, 2021 at 02:35PM
 

State Rep. Todd Russ announces campaign for State Treasurer

Click the title to read the entire article at Muskogee Politico