Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Gov. Stitt appoints Greg Blackwell to Court of Civil Appeals


GOVERNOR KEVIN STITT APPOINTS GREGORY BLACKWELL TO COURT OF CIVIL APPEALS

OKLAHOMA CITY (July 21, 2021) – Governor Kevin Stitt announced today the appointment of Gregory Blackwell to the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals.  This is the governor’s fourth appointment to the Court.

“Greg Blackwell has proven his legal expertise through his years of practicing and defending the law,” said Gov. Stitt. “I am confident he will serve on the Court of Civil Appeals with honor and commitment.”

"I'm humbled and grateful that the governor has appointed me to serve the people of Oklahoma as an appellate judge,” said Blackwell. “My career has taken me to many places, but I've never felt more at home than at the Court of Civil Appeals. I look forward to meeting my new colleagues, rolling up my sleeves, and doing the important work of the court for many years to come." 

Read more »


by Jamison Faught - July 21, 2021 at 09:07PM
 

Gov. Stitt appoints Greg Blackwell to Court of Civil Appeals

Click the title to read the entire article at Muskogee Politico