Saturday, August 15, 2020

State Rep. Humphrey: Doctor who prescribed Hydroxychloroquine saved my life


Humphrey Comments on COVID-19 and Hydroxychloroquine

OKLAHOMA CITY – State Rep. Justin Humphrey, R-Lane, released the following today regarding to the nation’s COVID-19 response and the use of Hydroxycholorquine:

“I became a State Representative because I love our state and the incredible people of Oklahoma.

I have tremendous appreciation for our nation, which is the symbol of freedom throughout the world. Because of my passion for our country and state, I refuse to remain silent while the very foundation of our freedoms are being attacked and destroyed.

Our nation’s response to COVID-19 should produce fear in every person who stands for freedom, liberty and the United States.
Read more »


by Jamison Faught - August 15, 2020 at 08:20PM
 

State Rep. Humphrey: Doctor who prescribed Hydroxychloroquine saved my life

Click the title to read the entire article at Muskogee Politico