Wednesday, March 1, 2023

39 of Oklahoma’s 48 State Senators urge NO Vote on SQ 820


39 of Oklahoma’s 48 State Senators Urge NO Vote on SQ 820

(February 28th) A group of 39 State Senators representing voters all across the state released a letter today urging Oklahomans to reject State Question 820.    Those 39 Senators represent more than 81% of Oklahomans. 

“I always appreciate it when I know where an elected official stands on important issues, so I wanted to make my voice heard.  I told a few colleagues I was going to speak out and quickly found out that they wanted their position known as well,” said Senator Lonnie Paxton. 

“On this topic especially, it is easy to speak out because passage of this state question would be disastrous to Oklahoma,” Paxton continued. 

Read more »


by Jamison Faught - March 01, 2023 at 09:01AM
 

39 of Oklahoma’s 48 State Senators urge NO Vote on SQ 820

Click the title to read the entire article at Muskogee Politico